Vision & Mission

First Feature Image

Vision : To be a well-managed and systematic corporate organization as a leading producer of renewable, sustainable quality and globally accepted oil palm products within the Rinwood Group of Companies

Mission : To optimize the company’s resources so as to achieve the company’s vision and to produce quality products with cost effective in consideration to the principles of sustainable palm oil development and continuous technological improvement.


First Feature Image

Rinwood Pelita (Mukah) Plantation Sdn. Bhd. was formerly known as Rinwood Sago Plantation Sdn. Bhd. and was established in 1997. The Company’s main activity back then was sago cultivation at Mukah Oya Estate and now known as Sebakong Mukah Estate. In 1999, the company developed a new area for oil palm cultivation named as Kenyana Estate. On the 4th July 2004, the company changed its name to Rinwood Pelita (Mukah) Plantation Sdn. Bhd. where all the operations based on the cultivation and processing FFB. Currently, Sebakong Mukah Estate consists of 2 units which is Sebakong Estate 1 and Sebakong Estate 2, while Kenyana Estates consist of 3 units; Kenyana Estate 1, Kenyana Estate 2 and Kenyana Estate 3.


First Feature Image

Established in 2003, Rinwood Palm Oil Mill had been operating for 12 years. Initially, the mill processed FFB at 40mt/hour. Ninety percent (90%) of FFB is produced from own estates and the remaining Ten percent (10%) is from smallholders. The end products are crude palm oil (CPO) and kernel. Besides, the other products produced are shell, fibre, bunch ash and sludge oil. Although the Mill has been upgraded their operation to 80mt/hour in 2006, the current operational capacity is still at 70mt/hour. The mill is in the process to increase their processing capacity up to 120mt/hour. The Mill has obtained a written approval from DOE and currently in the process to obtain licence from MPOB to run their operation at the capacity 120mt/hour.

random girls masturbating with shantanu tamed teens gangbang and footjob blowjob under the table xxx glenn.